Transfer Credit

Students who are requesting transfer credit from other MNSCU institutions no longer need to provide official transcripts. You are required to notify the Registration Office of this request by submitting the eTranscript evaluation form on the Registration Office web site under Transfer Credit Information.

Students may appeal their transfer credit evaluations by first contacting the Transfer Specialist in the Registration and Records Office. Additional information regarding evaluations and appeal can be found at Transfer Credit Information.

View Transfer Credit Policy

Note: While every effort is made to ensure accuracy, SMSU reserves the right to correct any clerical errors herein. Also, you can submit feedback.