Career Services provides comprehensive career resources to assist SMSU students and alumni with their career development and employment goals. The role of Career Service is not to act as a placement center. Career Services strives to equip students with resources to successfully manage their career development during their academic experience and beyond their graduation. Our services are available to current students and alumni.
Services available include:
- Career Exploration & Assessments
- Job & Internship Search Assistance
- Resume & Cover Letter Development
- LinkedIn Profile Creation
- Online Job Listings @ Handshake
- Graduate & Professional School Preparation
- Practice Interviewing
- Career Fairs
- On-Campus Employer Interviews
- Employer Information Sessions & Presentations
- Professional Dress Clothing Closet
Services are free to current students and to alumni.