G-003.1 Use of University Facilities by Non-University Organizations and Individuals
Date: September 1, 1981
Approved: Jon Wefald
Southwest Minnesota State University
Use of University Facilities by Non-University Organizations and Individuals
- All non-university organizations and individuals must follow the University Scheduling Procedures and University policies for utilizing any University facilities and/or equipment.
- Organizations and individuals scheduling activities on University premises shall be charged all direct costs according to the established rate structure available from the University Scheduling Office.
- Non-university individuals who wish to utilize Physical Education or RA Facility shall be required to enroll in a credit or non-credit course and shall be required to pay the tuition and fees associated with that course.
- During semester breaks and instructional vacation periods, the Southwest Minnesota State University academic facilities shall be closed except for scheduled functions.
- Unauthorized individuals on the premises will be told to leave the premises by University Public Safety or University personnel and shall be assisted, if needed, in arranging for transportation away from the campus.
G-003 University Facilities