How to Register for Classes
- Review the Schedule of Courses on e-services. Consult the Academic Calendar each semester to determine the dates that Registration begins.
- Add courses that you are planning to take to your Wish List.
- Make an appointment with your Academic Advisor to review your proposed course schedule and obtain your Registration Access Code.
- Determine your registration time by looking at your Registration window on e-services. Registration windows are based on total credits earned. The more credits that you have earned the earlier your window opens. For those students who have no earned credits, their registration window time is based on the last 2 digits of their Social Security number.
- Submit your Wish List registrations anytime after your window opens. Placing courses in your Wish List does not save a seat for you. So it is important to register for these courses as soon as possible after your window opens.