A-023 Final Examination
Revised: December 21, 1988
Approved: Doug Treadway
Revised: May 2002
Approved: David C. Danahar
Revised: September 23, 2013
Approved: Connie J. Gores
Date Effective: August 1, 2014
Southwest Minnesota State University
- A four-day examination period for all regular daytime classes will be scheduled for the ending of each academic semester. The final examination period is considered a part of the semester.
- Final examinations scheduled during these four days will be administered by the assigned faculty member in accordance with the published time. No early final examinations may be given.
- All scheduled on-campus courses that are 2 to 5 credits except for lab courses will meet during the four-day final examination period.
- Final examinations for online and evening courses must be completed by the end of the four-day examination period each semester.
- No sponsored extra-curricular activities within the direct control of the university will be scheduled during this four-day examination period.
- Any exceptions to this policy must be authorized by the appropriate Dean.
- Any final examination not covered in this policy may be held on the last regularly scheduled class day.